Night Time Skin Care Routine | Spring Edition





Hello, lovesydaixies! I'm back with another blogpost. It's been ages since I did a skin care routine. This skin care, as what you've read from the title is a spring edition. I have a combination skin which means that in some areas my skin is dry and sensitive while it's oily on my T-zone. Without going any further, here goes my routine.


Okay, the first thing I do is remove my make up off using the Lancome Huile Éclat Deep Cleansing Oil. I was skeptical about using using this at first, but it actually removes the make up well. I rinse it with warm water and then proceed with further cleansing by using L'oreal Paris Skin Perfection  Cleansing and Perfecting Milk. After rinsing this with warm water, I then use a gentle exfoliant using Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Exfoliating Cleanser to exfoliate my face. This just removes the impurities on my skin, leaving it smooth and fresh. I usually massage this to my face gently for a good 3 minutes at least. I then again rinse it with warm water and then I proceed to face mask.  Notice how I use warm water all the time? This is because this opens up the pores so that it the skin is cleansed deeply. I use face mask 2-3 times a week. Lately, I've been loving Tea Trea Purifying Peel Off Mask & sometimes I use Deep Cleansing Mud Mask. I love both the face masks because they are both really affordable (GBP 99p) and it cleanses my skin properly. After all the cleansing, I then tone my skin using Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Toner. This toner smells great and it is very refreshing, and it also leaves my skin hydrated. Both Elizabeth Arden products that are mentioned are for combination skin. Lastly, I then moisturise my face using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ to moisture my face. This also replenishes my skin after all the cleansing that I do every time. 

That's it for today, guys. I hope you enjoyed this post. What's your skincare routine?  If you Comment down below. If you have a blogpost about it, please link it on the comment section and I'll gladly check it. 

Disclaimer: I own everything that is mentioned in this post. This is not sponsored.


xoxo 

1 comment

herselflovediaries. Theme by BD.